Friday, November 2, 2012

OBSESSION: The Vampire Diaries

I am completely obsessed with The Vampire Diaries. I've watched it since the first episode in 2009 and it just keeps getting better and better!!!

TVD-S4PremiereReview Full.jpg

I love this photo. It looks really cool!
.
 

My favorite characters are probably Caroline, Klaus, and Rebekah. Caroline is just so sweet while Klaus and Rebekah are both sooooo evil, you can't help but love them.


DELENA? (skip to 0:28 to watch my favorite Delena scene of all time!!!)


OR STELENA? (skip to 2:09 for my second favorite TVD scene.) 

I think I'm a little bit of both. Stefan and Damon are both HOT and CUTE! It's impossible not to like them both.

Are you a TVD fan? Who are you for? Delena or Stelena? 

- Samantha

5 comments:

  1. i love the vampire diaries too! and i am definitely in the middle when it comes to the whole damon and stefan thing -- they both have their own pros and cons, i love them both, haha! ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Salt City Bakery Giveaway
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post, dear! Love it!
    And very cute blog!

    I`m your follower now.
    And I`ll be SOO happy, if you follow me too:-)

    xxx

    Tatiana

    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete