Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pinterest Fun: Nails Nails Nails!

Browsing through Pinterest is probably one of my favorite pastimes. I get all of my fashion and beauty inspirations from that website. 
It's actually quite addicting to look through the different photos. I always tell myself that I'm only going to spend half an hour there but, somehow, I always end up staying for more. :/

I saw these extremely cute nails from pinterest and I wanted to share them with you guys! 
I'm thinking of trying out a couple of them. :)











Aren't they so cute and fun?! I love the tribal nail art (5th picture) the best. 
I really wish I had the talent to do these. Oh well, practice makes perfect right?!

-Samantha

14 comments:

  1. Hi darling!Thanks for visit my blog!I'll follow you back!!Beautiful nails!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow you too ;)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome post!!! Love the pictures.

    Thank you so much for your friendship! Gladly return the love on gfc.

    Many many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome and thanks a ton to you too!

      Delete
  4. i wish i had the talent to do these amazing manicures too! these are so pretty! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Salt City Bakery Giveaway
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woow! Very cute, dear~!
    Happy friday!!!

    xxx

    Tatiana

    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your friendship, my love <3

    Many many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete