Sunday, November 18, 2012

Red Lips

I knew I was starting to grow up when I started wearing lipstick... however, I always seem to wear pink lipstick... now I want to branch out and start using red lipstick. 

I just love how red lips always look classic and beautiful!

red red lips
Penelope Cruz

blood red lips
Angelina Jolie

red lips
Emma Watson

These Chanel lipsticks look amazing:

Red lips, always red lips.

I am definitely going to buy a red lipstick, but probably not Chanel, haha. At least not right now. ;]

Do you have suggestions on which particular brand and shade I should get?

Thanks in advance!!!
Hope you're all well!

-Samantha

4 comments:

  1. I think Penelope Cruz looks the best. Something about the contrast with the dark hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love red lips! i suggest you go for revlon in true red -- it's my absolute favorite! i also want to get russian red and ruby woo from MAC. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, okay, thanks a bunch for the recommendations, Mimi! I will check those out.

      Delete